Fikados Healthcare is a national provider staffing services with over 10 years of experience and dedication to enhancing quality of life for others.
We are proud of our compassionate and dedicated staff supporting program designed to help people stay at home and healthier longer.
Home Care / Support Services (Domiciliary Care)
Fikados Healthcare Services Limited is a healthcare recruitment /employment agency duly registered in Ireland. We provide home care/support services to the elderly, Children, those with intellectual disabilities, etc., in their own homes.
We supply part-time and permanent healthcare workers (e.g. Nurses, Midwives, Healthcare Assistants, Social care workers, etc.) to employers (e.g. Residential and care Homes, disability centres, nursing homes, hospitals, etc.) operating in both the private and public health sectors throughout Ireland.
In particular, we supply healthcare workers to support employers by covering the shifts of permanent or part-time employees who are unable to work as scheduled at short notice due to ill-health, holidays, emergency scenarios etc.
Our dedicated team of experienced recruitment agency staff are committed to providing tailored healthcare solutions for employers and candidates alike.
We not only take time to understand their particular healthcare staffing needs, but also use our expertise to screen and select the most suitable candidates for part-time and permanent work. As such we should be their first and only choice as regards their healthcare staffing needs.
Our Unique Services
We will create stringent recruitment strategies bespoke to our client’s business needs, which will outline a cost effective method of recruiting new talent into its organization along with timescales involved.
- As a standard element of the recruitment process, each candidate is assessed through a competency-based interview and objectively presented with full interview reports.
- We invest time to ensure that we understand the client’s business; its organizational make-up, culture, strategic direction, performance goals and competitive position.
- Professional Standards – we conduct our business following strict ethical standards, maintaining complete confidentiality for candidates and clients alike.
- We recruit and retain the highest caliber of experienced employees with proven ability to attend to client’s immediate healthcare staffing needs at all times.
- We create a sizeable database of diversified healthcare workers seeking for employment.
- We will respond positively to feedback from our Clients, candidates and our own staff.
- We will operate 24 hours, 7 days a week service to meet our clients’ healthcare staffing needs.
Motto: We deliver what we promise
To serve the healthcare sector in Ireland by supplying the healthcare providers with the most suited, qualified and passionate staff, with the purpose of meeting their staffing needs and improving the standard of care and quality of lives of those in need of care.
To be the leading healthcare recruitment agency of choice for all major healthcare providers within the healthcare sector in Ireland and UK within the next five years.
To meet the highest standards of safety, ethics and governance required in providing healthcare staffing needs for clients and candidates, with effective communication, within the ethos of healthcare sector.
However, our core values can be summarized by the acronym, CRETIC
R – Respect
E – Excellence
I – Integrity
C – Collaboration
The company is managed by Ms Amina Yusuf who has been trained as a Health Care Assistant at Cork College of Commerce in addition to other healthcare trainings and certifications. She has vast cognate experience in patient-centred care over the years having worked with several healthcare providers including but not limited to the following:
- Care Choice Nursing Home
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Bluebird Care
- Cork Association for Autism
- Praxis Care
In her work experience, she has lovingly cared for vulnerable children, adults, and elderly people with aggressive behavioral challenges, intellectual and learning disabilities, autism, communication disorders etc.
In addition, there are other qualified healthcare professionals with relevant experience working with her.
I am more than fully satisfied with the excellent service provided so carefully and so sincerely by each and every care giver.
We are confident leaving mother in Fikados’ care! They deliver wonderful service with a personal touch!
My Mom’s primary caregiver is wonderful. The nurse is wonderful and the overall experience was awesome!
Request a callback
If you require services on a public holiday, overnight services or live-in services, please call +353 89 965 3961 so we can discuss prices with you.